Last Wednesday was Decision Day. We have talked about moving to France for a decade, then our fortunes changed, and changed again; I nearly died, he nearly died. It’s called life .
So, last Wednesday the Landlord of the Victorian cottage that we currently rent in the UK called me to ask if we had a date to decamp to France yet; he’s not pressing but he needs a concrete date for personal reasons. So that’s it. The Procrastination Period is at an end.
We move to Our French Village in March….help!