Renovation , restoration, stagnation…
I am really rambling now. If a picture paints a thousand words, then the photo posted for episode 70 (part one- below) might well confirm the current state of play on the France project :-
1) We still haven’t agreed about what to do with the grotty kitchen ceiling- we are definitely putting off a lot of decisions now and not just because Trevor can’t DIY
2) We are drinking vin rosé in half pint glasses- in our defense I would just like to clarify that these were spritzers!
3) The dining table is still has horribly marmaladey orange varnish finish-see above (1) I have lost all capacity to make decisions about anything relating to France at the moment
4) My Persian rug is getting trashed- But I am fed up of living in a building site so it is staying out
5) Trevor does not look ill- It is all unreal
Well, I have answered my own questions from Episode 62… I just knew something was going to happen to thwart us further. As my friend Pam once said, being telepathetic is a right drag……