My friend Pam has sent us this image, and the way things are going, we will probably be about 100 before we manage to move full time to France and toast in front of the log burner.
I feel at least ninety today. So far this month we have…..
* Lost our excellent changeover lady for Argeles apartment
* Found out that the Carte Grise for our French car was marked with the wrong address at the Prefecture, so we will now have to go back next week and start entire process all over again
* Our new French course starts whilst we are away in France
* I only have until 11th July to submit nine assignments and take the exam, & I need to pass all that to complete my Interior Design course ( Oh, didn’t I tell you that I have taken on that commitment too??)
* The day job is stretching me so thinly I need a clone